Here are some key features of "JsCore":
· setClass - It serves to add or to clear a class to an element.
· initHover - It adds listeners to an element so when the mouse pointer is above him adds the class "hover" and when the pointer leaves it clears it.
· getEventPos - Returns the event position.
· getAbsolutePos - It returns the element absolute position.
· setPos - Set an element position.
· loadProperties - It loads a properties file and it returns an array.
· Also it has attributes to see which is the browser: isOpera, isIE and isMozilla.
· attach - It adds a listener to an element.
· detach - It removes a listener to an element.
· getTarget - It returns the event target.
· dispath - This method dispatch an event.