Inject is framework agnostic and works in server-side and client-side environments the same.
The library was build by the LinkedIn engineering staff to handle the site's various JS modules and their appropriate dependencies, but without cluttering the site and dampening the user experience.
Here are some key features of "Inject":
· Cross domain retrieval of files (via Porthole)
· Simple usage
· Modular code that doesn't pollute the global namespace
· CommonJS compliant
· Supports the AMD API
· Supports "bundled" files (multiple files concatenated)
· Supports single-file retrieval during development
· Takes advantage of modern browser features where possible
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Anonymous define fix to throw more helpful error.