Games are created on top of the HTML5 canvas tag, so no additional browser plugins or any desktop software installation is needed to run a game.
Just the user's browser.
For now, supported browsers are limited to those implementing HTML5 features. These include Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and even Internet Explorer 9.
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices are also supported.
Documentation and video tutorials are available for developers/buyers.
· HTML 5 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problems with small pre-rendered BackgroundMaps
· Fixed Font loading issues with Internet Explorer and Ejecta
· Fixed WinPhone not recognized as ig.ua.mobile platform
· Added ImpactMixin for easier integration with different environments (e.g. NodeJS)
· Added generic ig.ua.touchDevice and ig.ua.winPhone for User Agent Sniffing.