Written by the same person who created GitHub, Grit is the most advanced Ruby tool when it comes to manipulating Git-stored data.
Grit is actually an OOP-written Ruby library for shelling out to the system‘s `git` command, and extracting information from the Git repository.
· Git 126.96.36.199 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix Loose Objects with non-ASCII content in Ruby 1.9
· Fix bugs in Grit::Repo #objects, #commit_objects, and #diff_objects due to passing multiple arguments in a single argv element.
· Ruby rev_list passes --verify to native rev_parse in fallback.
· Git ls-tree raises on non-zero exit.