The coroutine-based Python networking library uses Greenlet to provide a high-level synchronous API on top of libevent event loops.
Here are some key features of "Gevent":
· Convenient API around greenlets
· Familiar synchronization primitives (gevent.event, gevent.queue)
· Socket module that cooperates
· WSGI server on top of libevent-http
· DNS requests done through libevent-dns
· Monkey patching utility to get pure Python modules to cooperate
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed changelog file.