Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in CodeMirror 5.2:
- Fix several race conditions in show-hint's asynchronous mode
- Fix backspace binding in Sublime bindings
- Change the way IME is handled in the "textarea" input style
- New modes: MUMPS, Handlebars
- LICENSE TYPE:
Other Free / Open Source License: zlib-style license
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Marijn Haverbeke
- C: \ Text Management \ Text Editors
To use CodeMirror in a document, a script tag to load codemirror.js must be added.
This adds two objects to the environment, CodeMirror and CodeMirrorConfig.
The first is the interface to the editor, the second can be used to configure it.
Last updated on April 20th, 2015
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements