Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in CodeMirror 4.12:
- The closetag addon now defines a "closeTag" command.
- Adds a findModeByFileName to the mode metadata addon.
- Simple mode rules can now contain a sol property to only match at the start of a line.
- New addon: selection-pointer to style the mouse cursor over the selection.
- LICENSE TYPE:
Other Free / Open Source License: zlib-style license
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Marijn Haverbeke
- C: \ Text Management \ Text Editors
To use CodeMirror in a document, a script tag to load codemirror.js must be added.
This adds two objects to the environment, CodeMirror and CodeMirrorConfig.
The first is the interface to the editor, the second can be used to configure it.
Last updated on January 23rd, 2015
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements