Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in CodeMirror 5.1:
- New modes: ASCII armor (PGP data), Troff, and CMake.
- Remove SmartyMixed mode, rewrite Smarty mode to supersede it.
- New commands in the merge addon: goNextDiff and goPrevDiff.
- The closebrackets addon can now be configured per mode.
- LICENSE TYPE:
Other Free / Open Source License: zlib-style license
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Marijn Haverbeke
- C: \ Text Management \ Text Editors
To use CodeMirror in a document, a script tag to load codemirror.js must be added.
This adds two objects to the environment, CodeMirror and CodeMirrorConfig.
The first is the interface to the editor, the second can be used to configure it.
Last updated on March 24th, 2015
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements