Cachy can be used in running multiple caching systems, independent from one another.
While sounding complex, Cachy simplifies managing not only multiple caches, but a single caching system as well.
Here are some key features of "Cachy":
· Generation-based cache system
· Simultaneous cache write operations
· Cache systems can be interconnected (writes cache if another cache system complies with a condition)
· Hashed keys
· RoR friendly
· Does not break with Redis or Memcache
· Separate caches by locale