The framework supports plugins, signed cookies, RESTful routes, Perl-ish templates, session management, testing framework, static file server, I18N, first class Unicode support and much more.
Here are some key features of "Mojolicious":
· An amazing MVC web framework supporting a simplified single file mode through Mojolicious::Lite.
· Full stack HTTP 1.1 and WebSocket client/server implementation with IPv6, TLS, Bonjour, IDNA, Comet (long polling), chunking and multipart support.
· Builtin async IO web server supporting epoll, kqueue, UNIX domain sockets and hot deployment, perfect for embedding.
· Automatic CGI, FastCGI and PSGI detection.
· JSON and XML/HTML5 parser with CSS3 selector support.
· Fresh code based upon years of experience developing Catalyst.
· Very clean, portable and Object Oriented pure Perl API without any hidden magic and no requirements besides Perl.
· Perl 5.8.7 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved dumper helper to sort hash keys.
· Improved documentation.