Allows for fixed elements like headers and toolbars on pages.
Supported on iPhone, Android, and iPad devices.
Here are some key features of "TouchScroll":
· Scrolling threshold: The minimum pixel amount needed to begin scrolling.
· Flicking behavior: flicking threshold, friction, and deceleration animation.
· The elasticity/bouncing effect: factor and maximum bounce length.
· Snap back behavior: timing function and default duration.
· Pre-determine touch events support in devices.
· css-beziers library
· TouchScroll currently doesn’t work well with forms on Android.
· Tapping the status bar on iPhone doesn’t trigger “scroll to top”.