Can be used for creating locally executing, device-optimized mobile applications for mobile devices.
Rhodes is inspired by Ruby on Rails, but applies the same principles in mobile development.
Building a Rhodes mobile application consists of building a set of files and putting them into the right directories for the respective models.
Here are some key features of "Rhodes":
- Supported platforms:
- Windows Mobile
- Research in Motion (Blackberry)
- Support net/https
- Support Flash elements in Android view
- RhoConnect client: add methods to synchronize only modified models
- RhoConnect client: support synchronize in background for iPhone
- RhoConnect client: support Android GCM Push (Beta)
- Support customizable Android manifest
- Support Camera.save_image_to_device_gallery on iPhone to save image to gallery
- Fixed several Blackberry issues with database, geolocation. Better 7.x support