Can be used for creating locally executing, device-optimized mobile applications for mobile devices.
Rhodes is inspired by Ruby on Rails, but applies the same principles in mobile development.
Building a Rhodes mobile application consists of building a set of files and putting them into the right directories for the respective models.
Here are some key features of "Rhodes":
· Windows Mobile
· Research in Motion (Blackberry)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support net/https
· Support Flash elements in Android view
· RhoConnect client: add methods to synchronize only modified models
· RhoConnect client: support synchronize in background for iPhone
· RhoConnect client: support Android GCM Push (Beta)
· Support customizable Android manifest
· Support Camera.save_image_to_device_gallery on iPhone to save image to gallery
· Fixed several Blackberry issues with database, geolocation. Better 7.x support