GreenDroid makes developing Android apps much more easier and consistent across devices and requirements.
Working with GreenDroid is very easy, and the online documentation smooths the working process.
· Android 1.6 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add a new `GDExpandableListActivity`. This is the GreenDroid equivalent to a regular `ExpandableListActivity`
· Add of a new theme attribute `gdTabIndicatorStyle` allowing basic `GDTabActivity` tabs styling
· Add of some basic `ImageProcessor`s.
· Add a new attribute in the style to change the color of all `ActionBarItem`
· Add of a `MapPinDrawable` helping developers to easily create colored pins for `MapView`
· Add of a new `PagedView` widget. A `PagedView` shows items in a 'paged' manner. Pages can be scrolled horizontally by swiping the `View`. The `PagedView` uses a reuse mechanism similar to the one used by the `ListView`. It is usually a good idea to show the user which page is currently on screen. This can be easily done with a `PageIndicator`.
· The `ThumbnailItemView` now uses an `AsyncImageView` instead of the regular `ImageView`
· Time related constants are now of type `long` (types previously used was `int`)
· Using one of the `setActionBarContentView` more than once was stacking views on top of each other. Starting from now `setActionBarContentView` acts like `setContentView` and remove all subviews prior setting the new one.
· Using one of the `setActionBarContentView` in `GDListActivity` was buggy. The `setActionBarContentView` methods are helpers that should only be used in `GDActivity` to help developers adding an `ActionBar` to their already existing layouts. If you really want a custom layout in `GDListActivity` you should be using the `createLayout` method.
· The `GDTabActivity` was not correctly handling clicks on the home button
· Added missing leading zero for single digit hex values in the `MD5Utils` class