The framework follows MVC standards and comes with plenty of built-in libraries to get the developer quickly started on his project.
Documentation included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "Kiyo":
· Module Support
· Optional Theme Based Designing
· Cache Pages or Custom Data
· Autoload Frequently Used Libraries
· Multiple Language Support
· Extend Libraries & Modules Using Plugins
· MVC & Pure PHP Support
· Please note that this is a development version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version includes most of the features targeted for first release.
· Some features including templates are not packed in this release.
· A "Lite Documentation" and "API Documentation" is also released with this version.
· The purpose of this release is to test, get feedback, feature requests and support from the public.