It supplies sensible styling for all repetitive parts of a page's CSS and HTML elements, while not forcing a layout system on the developer.
This allows to focus on actually developing a website’s style.
Here are some key features of "SenCSS":
· Stays close to the browsers base styling, but adding some sense to it.
· Sets a vertical rhythm for all elements (18px baseline).
· Sets a common typographic standard across browsers.
· Has fonts specified for Windows, Mac and Linux.
· Is optimized, meaning no “double resets”, to make the CSS as efficient as possible.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add in display:block for HTML5 elements (transitional).