Python script to check websites and HTML documents for broken links
It can be used as a maintenance system for personal or corporate websites.
- Recursive checking
- Output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV, XML or a sitemap graph in different formats
- HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Gopher, Telnet and local file links support
- Restriction of link checking with regular expression filters for URLs
- Proxy support
- Username/password authorization for HTTP and FTP
- Robots.txt exclusion protocol support
- i18n support
- A command line interface
- A (Fast)CGI web interface (requires HTTP server)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Parse and check links in PDF files.
- Parse Refresh: and Content-Location: HTTP headers for URLs.