KLinkStatus is a link checker for KDE.
It allows you to search internal and external links in your entire web site, just a single page and choose the depth to search. You can also check local files, ftp, fish, etc., as KLinkStatus uses KIO. For performance, links can be checked simultaneously.
- Support several protocols (allowing fast checking of local documents): http, ftp, ssh (fish or sftp) and file.
- Proxy support
- Allows authentication when checking restricted documents
- Supports the latest Web standards-- HTML 4.0, HTTP 1.1
- Server-Side Includes (SSI, aka SHTML) are supported and checked
- Regular expressions to restrict which URLs are searched
- Show link results as they are checked
- Tree like view (that reflects the file structure of the documents) or flat view
- Limit the search depth
- Fragment identifiers ("#" anchor links that point to a specific section in a document) are supported and checked
- Pause/Resume of checking session
- History of checked URLs
- Tabbed checking (allow multiple sessions at the same time)
- Filter checked links (good, broken, malformed and undetermined)
- Configurable number of simultaneous connections (performance tunning)
- Other configurable options like "check external links", "check parent folders", "timeout"
- Good integration with Quanta &;/li>