HTML5 Boilerplate 4.3.0
A professional base HTML/CSS/JS template for a fast, robust and future-proof HTML5-based website or application
The suite introduces the best of the best practices in web development, cross-browser normalization, performance optimizations, and even optional features like cross-domain Ajax and Flash.
- Cross-browser tested
- Support for the latest HTML 5 elements
- Progressive enhancements
- CSS 3 media queries
- IE-specific classes
- Load jQuery via the Google CDN
- Default print CSS
- Performance optimizations
- Optimized Google Analytics embedding
- Multiple Apache server configuration defaults
- Cross-domain Ajax support
- Cross-domain Flash support
- Modularized code
- Lots of documentation
- Included components and libraries (with their licensing info):
- Modernizr: MIT/BSD license
- jQuery: MIT/GPL license
- DD_belatedPNG: MIT license
- YUI Profiling: BSD license
- HTML5Doctor CSS reset: Creative Commons 3.0 BY
- CSS Reset Reloaded: Public Domain
- last updated on:
- September 15th, 2013, 1:31 GMT
- license type:
Other Free / Open Source License: Public Domain
- developed by:
- HTML5 Boilerplate Team
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Development Tools \ HTML and HTML5 Tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Moved font-related declarations from body to HTML.
- Updated to Apache Server Configs 1.1.0.
- Added initial-scale=1 to the viewport meta.
- Vertical centering for audio-, canvas- and video-tags.