Brunch creates basic project structures for HTML 5 developers.
They can then start coding their project, without loosing any time moving files and folders around.
Here are some key features of "Brunch":
· Generates various basic project skeletons depending on preferences
· Plugins to extend functionality
· Built-in webserver
· Built-in console-based test runner
· Can even deploy the final app (concatenates, minifies and JSlints the code)
· Recompiles the app every time changes are made to the source code
· Also reloads the browser at the same time
· Documentation to get developers acquainted to the Brunch ecosystem
· Node.js 0.6.10 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed brunch new --skeleton.