It allows the developer to write CSS code in a natural syntax, adding the necessary browser prefixes at page load.
Tested and working with Opera 10+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4+, IE9+ and Google Chrome.
A working demo is included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "-prefix-free":
· Processes local or remote stylesheets or CSS declarations
· Processes elements with a style attribute and adds a vendor prefix where needed
· Prefixing code in @import-ed files is not supported
· Prefixing cross-origin linked stylesheets is not supported
· Unprefixed linked stylesheets won’t work locally in Chrome and Opera.
· Unprefixed inline styles (in the style attribute) won’t work in IE and Firefox 3.6 and below.