After compilation, it creates a nice interface for users to easily create UML diagrams.
Here are some key features of "Gaphor":
· Gaphor has a UML 2.0 compliant data model. This guarantees future compatibility with other modeling tools.
· The data model is developed in Gaphor itself!
· Diagram items can be used freely in every diagram. No restrictions what so ever.
· Support for stereotypes on classes, interfaces and packages graphically. You can define stereotypes for class types (e.g. Class or State assign them to the appropriate elements in your diagram.
· Classes support stereotype attributes. Extra stereotype information can be defined by setting attributes on the stereotypes.
· SVG, PNG, PDF diagram exports.
· Cross platform: Gaphor works on both Unix (including Mac OS X) and Windows.
· Stable file format. We warrant that older files will be readable by Gaphor.
· Plugin infrastructure makes Gaphor easy to extend.
Diagram types supported:
· Class diagrams
· Component diagrams
· Use case diagrams
· Action diagrams
· Interaction diagrams
· State diagrams
· gnome-python 2.0 or later,
· DiaCanvas2 0.13.0