FastFrame is an application framework written in PHP that allows for rapid development of secure and robust applications.
Here are some key features of "FastFrame":
· Tested and dependable design patterns implemented, including: Model View Controller (MVC), singleton, and factory.
· A large number of tested and proven PEAR classes are used.
· An advanced and easy to use error handler. Errors can be captured and sent to a console window, email, log, or straight to the browser.
· Themeable. Several themes come packaged with FastFrame. All aspects of a site’s design can be changed by the theme. The html is HTML 4.0 and the look completely controlled via CSS (including a hier-archical menu system and help tooltips). Thus, all applications look great in new browsers and maintain functionality in older v. 4 browsers.
· Feature-rich list page that allows for searching, pagination, print preview.
· Secure authentication. There are several back-end authentication modules including the profile application, imap, and sql, several of which can be used at the same time.
· Fast and advanced template system that allows for a completely custom look. Developers don’t need to write HTML because layout and business logic is completely separate.
· A registry object that manages all configuration settings.
· Support for multiple languages.
· Support for tooltips for links and quick help.
· The ability to rapidly develop forms (including multi-page forms) using QuickForm.