A Java open source tool for improving a web application's page loading time
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in wro4j 1.7.6:
- wro4j-maven-plugin : cssUrlRewriting act differently on Windows and Linux
- "MinimizeEnabled" not handled by wro.properties
- DisableCache clears the Model before the ResourceAuthorizationManager access it
- ResourceProxyRequestHandler throwing UnauthorizedRequestException when resource URI contains question mark and pound
- LICENSE TYPE:
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Alex Objelean
- C: \ Development Tools \ Complete applications
It organizes, merges & minifies static resources like CSS and JS at run-time or build-time (via a Maven plugin).
Last updated on September 28th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris