Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in jBPM 4.4:
- Added BPMN 2.0 runtime engine!
- Extended java activity with ejb method invocation.
- Added jms activity (including test facilities)
- Added integrated rules deployment and activities rules and rules-decision
- LICENSE TYPE:
LGPL: GNU Lesser General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Red Hat Middleware LLC
- C: \ Development Tools \ Complete applications
jBPM offers tasks to users, runs the automated actions and maintains the state and audit log.
In essence jBPM takes graphical process descriptions as input. A process is composed of activities that are connected with transitions.
Processes represent an execution flow.
The graphical diagram of a process is used as the basis for the communication between non technical users and developers.
Last updated on August 24th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris