A Java Web based translations manager
The project was built by the professionals at Red Hat and uses all of the latest Java development technologies like Seam, Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate and JBoss.
- Have multiple translations/translators work on the same time
- Live editing and real-time previews
- Lots of online documentation
- No need to edit .PO or gettext source files
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.3
- New Support for HTML and roff.
- Now requires (i.e. is tested on) JBoss EAP 6.2.0 instead of 6.1.1.
- Now Zanata editor is ready to be translated.
- Upgrade to Liquibase 3.x.