A Python tool for helping with translations and multi-lingual support, created to help programmers developing their projects via Git
All translation data is kept in the source, and the entire internationalization process is deeply integrated with the Git repo.
This allows project owners to add i18n support to their projects in real-time, without disrupting the regular development process.
Weblate is an unique tool, in a class of its own, allowing companies and developers to roll out projects with internationalization support out of the box.
- Django-based admin panel
- Propagates translations via Git branches
- Integrated with Git commits
- Easily link to source files
- Manage an infinite number of languages and projects
- Fine-grained permissions system
- Supported translation formats:
- GNU Gettext
- Java properties
- Qt Linguist .ts
- Android string resources
- Apple OS X strings
- PHP files
- Other formats from the translate-toolkit (supported, not yet tested)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for Mercurial repositories.
- Replaced Glyphicon font by Awesome.
- Added icons for social authentication services.
- Better consistency of button colors and icons.