A Java-based GUI framework for building modern Web applications
Besides the framework itself, various add-ons are also available for extending base functionality.
Vaading is actually based on the Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Cross-browser tested components
- Compatible with most application servers
- Comes packed with lots of ready-made components
- Secure Web application architecture
- Integrated with many IDEs (Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Mobile device and touch friendly
- Easy CSS styling
- MVC (model-view-controller) architecture
- Deep-linking support, and many more
- Lazy loading
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 7.3.6
- ReadOnlyRowId.toString() always throws NPE
- Caching of VScrollTable is insane after repositioning
- Valo: v-bevel does not control v-textfield-bevel
- Drag and Drop indicators rendered in wrong location on Table (Valo)