Team Password Manager 4.47.94
A Web-based application written in PHP that uses a MySQL database to store sensitive data about user accounts, passwords and password policies
This allows users to have complicated, secure password strings, and not be worried they might forget or misremember them.
Team Password Manager can be deployed locally, inside an Intranet or online on the Internet.
The utility is password protected and will allow access to its data to registered users only.
The application comes in a dual licensing model. A free version with limited capabilities (maximum 5 projects and 2 users), and a four commercially available versions, with gradual access to more features.
- Manage multiple projects
- Manage multiple credentials per project
- Multi-user system
- Organize users in groups
- Installation wizard
- Password-protected administration dashboard
- Import/export passwords
- Archive older, unused projects
- Secure system
- Built-in logger
- IP blocking/banning
Team Password Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.41.83
- Global custom field templates. Global default template.
- Project custom field templates.
- New option in config.php to be able to replace the words "project/projects" with other terms on all the screens. Example: "category/categories".
- Password expiration, with email notifications.