RhodeCode is practically a source code version control management system for managing programming projects.
It's for developers and companies wanting to run their own GitHub or BitBucket-like system.
Here are some key features of "RhodeCode":
· Admin panel
· RST and Markdown README support
· Cache system
· Syndication vie Atom and RSS
· Gravatar support
· Automatic source download as ZIP and TAR archive
· Code review system
· Push/pull server
· LDAP/AD integration
· Advanced permissions system
· Full-text search engine
· HTTPS protocol support
· Manage user groups
· Source code viewer
· Changelog and diff tool
· Manage forks and braches
· Notification system
· Import SVN repositories
· Customizable front-end templates
· Python 2.5.x up to (not including) Python 3.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Redesigned UI, with lots of small improvements.
· Group management delegation. Group admin can manage a group, and repos under it, admin can create child groups inside group he manages.
· Repository extra fields. Optional unlimited extra fields can be defined for each repository to store custom data.
· API get_repo call includes repo followers now.
· Large amounts of improvements in pull requests.
· Repo switcher is available in all pages.
· API invalidate_cache function.
· Added option to turn on HSTS headers when using SSL.
· Show repo size on summary page.
· Added show full diff link into to big diff message.
· Deprecated RSS links - ATOM is the present and the future.
· Added option to define custom lexers for custom extensions for code highlight in rcextension module.
· Git executable is now configurable via .ini files.
· Repositories now has optional detach/delete option for connected forks.
· Obfuscate password when cloning a remote repo with credentials.