Developed with developers and designers in mind, Punch allows an user to easily setup a project structure just by editing a few config files.
Punch the reads that config, takes all the requested parts and assembles them together into a basic website structure on which content can be added.
Here are some key features of "Punch":
· Stores a page's content inside JSON files
· Markdown is used to format text
· Uses LESS for stylesheet design
· Can use CoffeeScript files
· All JS, CSS and other assets are minified before being served to the user
· Can run from Amazon S3
· Lots of databases system are supported (even NoSQL systems)
· Uses a template engine (Mustache by default, can be replaced)
· Flexible navigational structures
· Caching system
· Extendable via plugins
· Online documentation