It supplements Scrum by a selection of other best practices to cover all project management needs.
It supports much more than managing of basic Scrum documents, but a wide variety of external data.
It allows users to manage their complete project using only one tool.
Here are some key features of "Kunagi":
· Non-functional requirements
· Project dashboard
· Interactive whiteboard for the current sprint
· Planning poker for estimation
Team collaboration features:
· Comments for every entity
· Discussion board
· Project News
· Google Web Toolkit
· iText PDF
· Commons Fileupload
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The ideal burndown line now will remain in its original position if the Sprint is lengthened.
· Fixed a crash when a user would start entering a Comment, but then navigate away instead.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when creating Releases.
· Fixed crashes that could occur when searching.
· Included some missing tooltips.