A higher-order language designed for developing Web applications written using Scheme
It can build web agendas, music players, image galleries, organizers, calendars and more.
- Handling database accesses.
- Dealing with network connections.
- Parsing wiki documents.
- Supporting various protocols such as IMAP, ICALENDAR.
- Supporting various formats such as EXIF, ID3.
- Parsing and generating XML documents.
- Versatile Web server supporting HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1.
- An optimizing native code compiler for server code.
- An extensive set of widgets for programming fancy and portable Web GUIs.
- A native multimedia support for enabling ubiquitous Web multimedia applications.
- Fast WebDAV level 1 support.
- An extensive set of libraries for the mail, calendars, databases, Web technologies.