Watches over system and OS tasks and daemons, so the developer can concentrate on writing his app's code and not manage the system the app runs on.
Here are some key features of "God":
· Config file written in Ruby
· Easily write custom conditions in Ruby
· Supports both poll and event based conditions
· Different poll conditions can have different intervals
· Integrated notification system
· Easily control non-daemonizing scripts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added file_touched condition.
· Ensure Ruby 1.9 fixes only apply to 1.9.0 and 1.9.1.
· Documentation fixes.