This is a micro-framework for Python based on Werkzeug and Jinja 2
Flask is intended for small scale applications being developed to be easy on CPU usage.
- Built in development server and debugger
- Integrated support for unittesting support
- RESTful request dispatching
- Uses Jinja2 templating
- Support for secure cookies (client side sessions)
- 100% WSGI 1.0 compliant
- Unicode based
- Extensively documented
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for byte strings back to the session system. This broke compatibility with the common case of people putting binary data for token verification into the session.
- Fixed an issue where registering the same method twice for the same endpoint would trigger an exception incorrectly.