Deployd 0.7.0 / 0.8.0-rc.1
A platform for building application backends and real-time APIs, enabling a simple way to create and manage data streams and data types
You can say Deployd manages the structure behind the data, setting up pre-built mechanisms for storing, controlling and broadcasting data streams to clients and servers.
This tool allows the developer to focus on creating the app itself, and less on the structure to manage it after its release.
What Deployd does and how it can be used may be a little hard to understand, so we recommend learning about Node.js and API & application structures before delving in.
Deployd is built with open-source technologies like Node.js, MongoDB, Underscore, Socket.IO and many others more.
The Download section leads to its source code (ZIP, TAR) mirrors and the Windows EXE we tested. For the OS X installer, please go here, where one of our Mac employees has tested and reviewed Deployd.
- Windows and Mac OS installers
- Stores data as JSON
- Common API for server and client side code
- Easy data and client synchronization
- Clear cut dashboard GUI
- Easily manage data collection and user info
- Extend Deployd functionality via modules
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.6.11
- Fixed bug where missing content-type header when updating a user threw an error.