Deployd sets up a basic data resources and functionality structure, found in most Web-based apps and services.
This tool allows the developer to focus on creating the app itself, and less on the structure to manage it after its release.
Built with open-source technologies like Node.js, MongoDB, Underscore, Socket.IO and many others more.
The Download section leads to its source code (ZIP, TAR) mirrors and the Windows EXE we tested. For the OS X installer, please go here, where one of our Mac employees has tested and reviewed Deployd.
Here are some key features of "Deployd":
· Windows and Mac OS installers
· Stores data as JSON
· Common API for server and client side code
· Easy data and client synchronization
· Clear cut dashboard GUI
· Easily manage data collection and user info
· Extend Deployd functionality via modules
· For advanced developers only.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed CORS incorrectly requiring a referer header
· Added dpd.once(name, fn) function to execute a realtime handler exactly once
· Added dpd.off(name, [fn]) function to remove a realtime handler
· Added dpd.socketReady(fn) function to listen for the built-in connect event
· Added dpd.socket property to provide direct access to socket.io.