Inspired by Ruby's Sinatra, it's perfect for building web applications with minimal-effort.
It allows a simple webapp to be created with very few lines of code, but allowing the flexibility to scale to much more complex applications.
Dancer aims to provide the simplest way for writing web applications, and offers the flexibility to scale between a very simple lightweight web service consisting of a few lines of code in a single file, all the way up to a more complex fully-fledged web application with session support, templates for views and layouts, etc.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed uninitialized warnings.
· Take into account the app name in route caching.
· Clone variables for templates.
· get should be default to get/head even it's inside any.
· Make sure ID key in sessions are clobbered.
· Fixed uninitialized variables in config file path.
· Require all necessarily modules in Dancer::Config.