Besides optimization, Coopr can be used formulate and analyze optimization applications as well.
Here are some key features of "Coopr":
· Pyomo: Formulate algebraic models within Python's modern programming language
· PySP: Generic solvers for stochastic programming problems
· COLIN: Scripts that simplify IO between optimizers and black-box applications
· SUCASA: Customize MIP solvers to expose model structure to the MIP solver engine
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adding documentation that motivates the use of the future import for division.