Component can be used for building and installing file packages for Node.js.
This tool is intended for advanced Node.js developers, already acquainted with the Node.js terminal and how npm packages work.
Here are some key features of "Component":
· CommonJS friendly
· Heavily integrated with GitHub
· Automatically detects and installs dependencies
· Components discovery (via search function)
· Console-based documentation (just like man on Linux)
· Node.js 0.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added netrc support
· Added `component-install(1)` --verbose
· Added .demo class
· Added -v, --verbose to component-search(1) with license / version.
· Added `--no-require` to `component-build(1)`.