Also available to install via NuGet as the Cassette.Web package.
Here are some key features of "Cassette":
· Cassette concatenates and minifies the scripts into "bundles".
· HTTP output is compressed.
· Aggressive cache headers are sent, so browsers download each bundle only once.
· Cassette detects file references.
· All the required scripts are included in the correct order.
· The hash of each file is append to each URL as a "cache-breaker".
· Hash included in the URL, so new versions have different URLs.
· Just add .coffee files to your project and Cassette will compile them.
· LESS files are automatically compiled into CSS.
· Cassette has an extensible "asset pipeline".