Easy to setup, it's the perfect bug tracking system for Windows Hosting Servers.
Here are some key features of "BugTracker.NET":
· Highly configurable. You can configure it to use as a simple bug tracking system for a small team, or configure it with a workflow, permissions for a larger organization. Works great as a helpdesk system, a customer support ticket system.
· Email integration. Sending and receiving emails is integrated with the tracker, so that the email thread about a bug is tracked WITH the bug. You can setup an email address and BugTracker.NET will turn those incoming emails into items in the database.
· Search. Fast, easy, powerful search, both full-text and based on selected criteria like status, project, etc.
· Screen capture utility. Take a screenshot, annotate it, and post it as a bug with just a few clicks. Also works with "Bug Shooting"
· Custom fields, custom workflow.
· Customized lists, filtered and sorted the way you want, with the columns that you want, with the colors that you want.
· Email notifications. Get an email whenever any bug has been added or changed. Fine tune your settings so you only get notified about the bugs you care about.
· Link related bugs. You can even merge duplicates.
· Management reports with pie, line, and bar charts. Create your own reports.
· "Skinnable" using CSS and/or your own custom HTML. Brand it with your company name, your logo, custom links to your own pages.
· Subversion, Git, and Mercurial integration.
· LDAP/Active Directory integration. You can configure BugTracker.NET so that users are automatically registerd when they visit BugTracker.NET for the first time.
· Time tracking.
· Supports Unicode (Chinese characters, etc.).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed null bug in util.cs introduced in 3.5.9.
· Added some mobile pages. Before you enable them via Web.config.