The Apache Open For Business Project is an open source ERP, CRM, E-Business / E-Commerce platform, SCM, MRP, CMMS/EAM, and so on.
Apache OFBiz is a foundation and starting point for reliable, secure and scalable enterprise solutions. Use it out-of-the-box (OOTB) or customize to suit even most challenging business needs.
With OFBiz in place, the user can get started right away and then grow operations as the business grows, without the huge deployment and maintenance costs of traditional enterprise automation systems.
Here are some key features of "Apache OFBiz":
· Advanced e-commerce
· Catalog management
· Promotion & pricing management
· Order management (sales & purchase)
· Customer management (part of general party management)
· Warehouse management
· Fulfillment (auto stock moves, batched pick, pack & ship)
· Accounting (invoice, payment & billing accounts, fixed assets)
· Manufacturing management
· General work effort management (events, tasks, projects, requests, etc)
· Content management (for product content, web sites, general content, blogging, forums, etc)
· A maturing Point Of Sales (POS) module using XUI as rich client interface
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The 12.04 series and contains all the features of the trunk up to April 2012 and since then has been stabilized with bug fixes.