Continuum improves quality and maintains a consistent build environment, whether using a centralized build team or when solely leaving it to the developers.
Here are some key features of "Apache Continuum":
· Easy installation - Download the standalone application and run it or deploy the Continuum WAR in your servlet container. Read more
· Easy Configuration - Project's builds are auto-configured but they can be configured easily with the web interface
· SCM support - CVS, Subversion, Clearcase, Perforce, Starteam, Visual Source Safe, CM Synergy, Bazaar, Mercurial are supported
· Change set support - For each build result, Continuum print all SCM changes (commit authors, commit logs, modified files)
· Build notification - Mail, Jabber and Google Talk, MSN, IRC, report deployment with wagon
· Build tool support - Maven 1 and 2, ANT, shell scripts
· External Access - External tools can interact with Continuum with XMLRPC API. Read more
· Build type - Manual, scheduled and push (with xmlrpc) build technique are supported
· Build template - Users can define default build templates to use by project type
· Build queue - Users can view all projects in the queue and interrupt some builds
· Distributed Builds - Projects can be distributed and built in multiple build agents
· Parallel Builds - Projects can be built simultaneously or concurrently locally using multiple build queues.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Continuum 1.4.1 is an important security release.