Apache Continuum 1.4.2
A Java enterprise-ready continuous integration server
Continuum improves quality and maintains a consistent build environment, whether using a centralized build team or when solely leaving it to the developers.
- Easy installation - Download the standalone application and run it or deploy the Continuum WAR in your servlet container. Read more
- Easy Configuration - Project's builds are auto-configured but they can be configured easily with the web interface
- SCM support - CVS, Subversion, Clearcase, Perforce, Starteam, Visual Source Safe, CM Synergy, Bazaar, Mercurial are supported
- Change set support - For each build result, Continuum print all SCM changes (commit authors, commit logs, modified files)
- Build notification - Mail, Jabber and Google Talk, MSN, IRC, report deployment with wagon
- Build tool support - Maven 1 and 2, ANT, shell scripts
- External Access - External tools can interact with Continuum with XMLRPC API. Read more
- Build type - Manual, scheduled and push (with xmlrpc) build technique are supported
- Build template - Users can define default build templates to use by project type
- Build queue - Users can view all projects in the queue and interrupt some builds
- Distributed Builds - Projects can be distributed and built in multiple build agents
- Parallel Builds - Projects can be built simultaneously or concurrently locally using multiple build queues.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4.1
- Continuum 1.4.1 is an important security release.