It offers experimental language extensions and multiple backends.
Here are some key features of "Utrecht Haskell Compiler":
· Multiple backends, including a bytecode interpreter backend and a full program analysis backend, both via C.
· Experimental language extensions, some of which have not been implemented before.
· Implementation via attribute grammars and other high-level tools.
· Ease of experimentation with language variants, thanks to an aspect-oriented internal organization.
· Glasgow Haskell Compiler 6.12.1 or higher
· uulib: parser combinators
· uuagc: attribute grammar system
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]