The ooc language was originally implemented in Java.
After many builds, the old ooc compiler written in Java was replaced with this enhanced version called Rock.
It has been bootstrapping since 2010-04-22 under Gentoo, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Win32, OSX.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SequenceDriver was omitting -g, which made debugging significantly harder.
· Invalid uses of break and continue inside of loops are now rock errors.
· For the rest, this is mostly a bugfix and internal clean-ups release - bugs related to generics, closures, type inference in match.
· The --sourcepath has been deprecated, everything goes through .use files now.
· The make driver produces a 'clean' target to remove all binary objects now.