Jurrasic takes JS code and converts it to bytecode.
Comes as a DLL to be used with .NET 3.5, .NET 4 and Silverlight environments.
Supports the ECMAScript syntax since version 3 and above.
Here are some key features of "Jurassic":
· Tested code
· Programmatic API provided
· Integrated debugging for Visual Studio
· Generated code is fully garbage collected
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added non-standard RegExp properties ($1-$9, input, lastMatch, lastParen, leftContext and rightContext).
· Fixed bug that prevented function declarations from working in strict mode eval statements.
· Fixed problem with Object.defineProperty when the value is not defined.
· Fixed problem with addition operator when adding a string to an object.
· Fixed incorrect "this" value in getters when prototype chain exists.
· Fixed BadImageFormatException when compiling complex functions in .NET 3.5.