ColdStore is a gigabyte-scale persistent object store which provides:
- Extent-based allocation (for maximal spatial locality of reference, minimal working set)
- Interning of Elf symbols (so your class implementation may change without the necessity to rebuild the store.)
- A rich set of Container and Basic classes optimised with respect to the QVMM allocator.
- A toy language - Chaos, designed to provide low-level access to objects and regression testing of the store and its application classes.
- A C like language - Freon, which has some extremely novel interpretation techniques (no stack, no bytecode, we just manipulate the parse tree.)