The framework is practically a CSS reset tool, a tool to force browsers render all elements the same.
Here are some key features of "normalize.css":
· Support for HTML5 elements.
· Font rendering support.
· Mobile device support.
· Preserves useful defaults, unlike many CSS resets.
· Normalizes styles for a wide range of elements.
· Corrects bugs and common browser inconsistencies.
· Improves usability with subtle improvements.
· Explains what code does using detailed comments.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Revert root color and background normalizations.