Flat UI 2.2.2
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Flat UI 2.2.0:
- Bootstrap upgraded to v3.2.0;
- jQuery upgraded to v1.11.1;
- Bower support added (all dependencies are set as packages using bower);
- Grunt support added: now, you can use assembly and testing process automation tools for less/js files, launch a local server or watch process for less compilation on-the-fly (grunt modules: concat, uglify, jshint, jscs, csslint, autoprefixer, csscomb, cssmin, etc.);
- LICENSE TYPE:
Creative Commons: Attribution 3.0 Unported License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- C: \ UI and CSS Frameworks
It uses Google Web Fonts, many CSS 3 effects and was written in an OOCSS coding style.
It also comes with Retina support out of the box and it's easy to customize with different color schemes.
Flat UI is also available under a commercial license, as the Flat UI Pro package, about which you can read more details here. This provides access to the Flat UI PSD and extra HTML widgets.
Last updated on November 20th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements