pdf2htmlEX tries to stay as close as possible to the original PDF formatting, to avoid losing context or the presentation's relevance.
For every inputted PDF file, a single page is generated, keeping content intact and easy to read.
Here are some key features of "pdf2htmlEX":
· Support for mathematical formulas
· Support for many non-standard scripts and characters
· Selectable text
· Keeps colors, links, original fonts and text formatting
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New option --optimize-text.
· Fixed missing glyphs in TTF fonts.
· Custom format for page file name.
· New option --fallback.