JSON is a light-weight, language independent, data interchange format.
This library implements a reference counting object model that allows developers to easily construct JSON objects in C.
These objects can then be outputted as JSON formatted strings.
Additionally, the library can parse JSON formatted strings back into the C representation of JSON objects.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Include json_object_iterator.h in the installed headers.
· Add support for building on Android.
· Rewrite json_object_object_add to replace just the value if the key already exists so keys remain valid.
· Make it safe to delete keys while iterating with the json_object_object_foreach macro.
· Add a json_set_serializer() function to allow the string output of a json_object to be customized.
· Make float parsing locale independent.
· Add a json_tokener_set_flags() function and a JSON_TOKENER_STRICT flag.
· Enable -Werror when building.
· Speed improvements to parsing 64-bit integers on systems with working sscanf
· Add a json_object_object_length function.
· Fix a bug (buffer overrun) when expanding arrays to more than 64 entries.