JSON is a light-weight, language independent, data interchange format.
The library can be used for encoding and decoding JSON data.
Here are some key features of "Jansson":
· Simple and intuitive API and data model
· Comprehensive documentation
· No dependencies on other libraries
· Full Unicode support (UTF-8)
· Extensive test suite
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added `json_boolean()` macro that returns the JSON true or false value based on its argument.
· Added `json_load_callback()` that calls a callback function repeatedly to read the JSON input.
· Added JSON_ESCAPE_SLASH encoding flag to escape all occurences of ``/`` with ``\/``.