Programmers can use this library to write software extensions and modules.
Extension languages allow users, programmers, and third-party developers to add features to a program without having to re-write the program as a whole, and it allows people extending a program to co-operate with each other, without having to expend any extra effort.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implementations of R6RS libraries.
· Macro expansion produces structures instead of s-expressions.
· Partial R6RS compatibility.
· Deprecated `scm_badargsp'.
· Module system macros rewritten as hygienic macros.