Programmers can use this library to write software extensions and modules.
Extension languages allow users, programmers, and third-party developers to add features to a program without having to re-write the program as a whole, and it allows people extending a program to co-operate with each other, without having to expend any extra effort.
- Implementations of R6RS libraries.
- Macro expansion produces structures instead of s-expressions.
- Partial R6RS compatibility.
- Deprecated `scm_badargsp'.
- Module system macros rewritten as hygienic macros.